Shopping centre, library /community centre, banks, restaurants (require local transit).
Community is 10 years old and still developing. Signs of nature such as Canadian geese, wild rabbits/deer.
Type of Programme
One-to-One, personalised English tuition living full-board with the tutor's own family and in the tutor's own home, including local visits and excursions, meeting friends, neighbours and professional colleagues etc.
Type of House: Detached House - Canada
Teaching Qualifications and Experience
• Teach English as a Second Language (TESL) Diploma
• Montessori Upper Elementary Teaching Diploma
• Over ten years’ experience teaching English as a Second Language (ESL), Business & Language Arts
• Experience caring for children and teens in day camps, after school programs and private homes
• Teach ESL students using Communicative Language Teaching approach
• Familiarity instructing children, teens, business professionals and specialized groups
• Winning personality that encourages and motivates individuals to excel and achieve goals
• Exceptional communication, interpersonal skill
Hobbies and Interests
Hello my name is Nicole.
I live with my mother, sister and her family. Our relatives live in Europe, Asia, North America and the Caribbean. As such we are a very international bunch.
I enjoy travelling, drawing, reading & writing ,photography, dinning out, Cuban Salsa, Belly dance and Zumba classes.
Main guest room has walkout balcony.
Queen size bed, double closet, double dresser drawers and wifi and ensuite bath
Secondary guest room is cozy, Queen size bed, double closet, double dresser drawers, wifi and shared ensuite bath with main guest room.
Excursions and Local Attractions
Niagara Falls, Taste of the Danforth (Greek Street Food Festival), Salsa on St. Clair (Latin Music & Culture), CN Tower, Canadian National Exhibition, Pioneer Village (Historical 18 Century depiction of rural life in Toronto),Canada's Wonderland (amusement park), Toronto Harbourfront, Centreville (Barbeque Hot Spot), ROM, Art Gallery,Toronto Eaton Centre (3rd largest shopping centre in Canada). Trips to Ottawa/ Montreal and Quebec City.
Note: Trip/Excursion cost is in addition to homestay fees. More details available upon request.