Nice place to relax!
La chambre / The room
- bright and quiet room with a view over the meadow
- good bedding
- surrounded by vegetation and the meadow
- fine view over the valley
- charming village situated in the Périgord Noir
- bakery /grocery
Central situation not far from Corrèze and Lot
- Grottes de Lascaux / Village de Montignac (12 km)
- Sarlat (30 km)
Type of Programme
One-to-One, personalised French tuition living full-board with the tutor's own family and in the tutor's own home, including local visits and excursions, meeting friends, neighbours and professional colleagues etc.
Type of House: Country House - France
Teaching Qualifications and Experience
2014-2016 : Freelance FSL Teacher
2014 : Alliance française de Malte méditerranée
2013 : Institut français du Maroc – El Jadida
2011-2012 : Alliance française de Bordeaux (France)
Hobbies and Interests
Yoga (I practice yoga since 2009 and I teach Yoga since 2016)
Nature, walks, cooking
Excursions and Local Attractions
- Lascaux Cave, Castels, Vineyards, Gastronomy, kayak, walks... The Dordogne is one of the most picturesque area in France.