HOW TO REGISTER AND CREATE YOUR “EUROLINGUA HOMESTAY TUTOR PROFILE” FOR PUBLICATION
- In the blue box in the right side panel of this page, under “Identification”, create your USERNAME and PASSWORD on the Eurolingua system. The system will send you an automated email to which you simply respond, thus activating your account.
- When your account is activated, in the blue box in the right side panel of this page, under “Identification”, log in using your Username and Password. A welcome page will open.
- In the grey box in the right side panel, under “Profile Management (New)”, click on “Edit my Homestay Profile”. A blank template will open: “Eurolingua Homestay Tutor Profile”.
- Fully complete all text fields to present an accurate and inviting description of your homestay and location.
- Upload all 5 photos to present a visual presentation of yourself as the tutor (portrait style photo) and of your home and locality. SAVE.
- Please make sure your portrait style photo is entered in the appropriate image field (A Portrait Photo) as this field is also repeated on the summary page.
- Only the descriptive information and photos will be published online – NOT your personal information (address, telephone, CV/résumé, etc.).
- While you are completing your “Eurolingua Homestay Tutor Profile”, “Save” every few minutes to avoid browser time-out and losing your work.
- Don’t worry if you do not fully complete your “Eurolingua Homestay Tutor Profile” first time. As long as you have done a “Save”, you can always log in again at a later time and complete.
- All submissions are moderated by an editor before final publication (usually within 24 hours)
Further tutor information on page: http://www.eurolingua.com/jobs/tutors-wanted-worldwide